Enroling at Pathways is easy!
There are three online forms that need to be completed. It only takes a few minutes.
1) Enrolment Form - collects information about you
2) Internship Placement Form - collects information about your internship placement. Get the leader of your proposed internship placement organisation to complete this form.
3) Referee Report - collects information about you from two referees of your choice. Get two referees to complete this form.
All three forms are required but that don't have to be completed at the same time. Fill-in and submit at least the enrolment form now to secure your place. (Clicking the button opens the form in a new page.)
Returning to study at Pathways? Only complete the Enrolment and Internship Placement Forms.
If you have any questions about enrolling or want to know more about your study options, either call the College office +64 7 571-6981 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the enrolment forms on this page are for Internship courses only. If you are looking to enrol in a Pathways Online paper, or need more information about online courses, visit this website.
- Pathways College is "A private training establishment that has been granted registration by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under Part 18 of the Education Act 1989."
- NZQA awarded the College a category 1 result after completing its most recent External Evaluation and Review (EER) in 2015.
- NZQA is Highly Confident in the educational performance of Pathways College of Bible and Mission.
- NZQA is Confident in the capability in self-assessment of Pathways College of Bible and Mission.
- For more information about Pathways' NZQA accreditation, click here
2017 Pathways Brochure
This brochure includes core information about the College including:
- Available Qualifications
- Subjects (courses)
- Entry Criteria
- Application Process
Please call 0800 2PATHWAYS, or email email@example.com if you have any further enquiries.
Here is a copy of our full Pathways College Academic Prospectus.
If you intend to apply for a student loan or allowance visit the StudyLink website. You do not need to wait for your Pathways application to be approved, you can apply right now.