The 2017 enrolment forms, calendars, fee schedule and further information will be available soon.
If you would like to express interest or talk to our team about enrolment please either call the College office 0800 2PATHWAYS for help or email: email@example.com
Please note: the enrolment forms on this page are for Internship courses only. If you are looking to enrol in a Pathways Online paper, or need more information about online courses, visit this website.
- Pathways College is "A private training establishment that has been granted registration by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under Part 18 of the Education Act 1989."
- NZQA awarded the College a category 1 result after completing its most recent External Evaluation and Review (EER) in 2015.
- NZQA is Highly Confident in the educational performance of Pathways College of Bible and Mission.
- NZQA is Confident in the capability in self-assessment of Pathways College of Bible and Mission.
- For more information about Pathways' NZQA accreditation, click here
2017 Pathways Brochure
This brochure includes core information about the College including:
- Available Qualifications
- Subjects (courses)
- Entry Criteria
- Application Process
Please call 0800 2PATHWAYS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further enquiries.
Semester One: 12/02/2017 - 30/06/2017
Semester Two: 23/07/2017 - 08/12/2017
2017 Calendar will be available to view soon - pending block course bookings.
If you intend to apply for a student loan or allowance visit the StudyLink website. You do not need to wait for your Pathways application to be approved, you can apply right now.